Our Pool Season is about to begin starting on Friday 5/25/18 – …..please see information listed below regarding common questions regarding pool season
**Pool hours: Sunday thru Thursday – 11:00am – 9:00pm / Friday & Saturday – 11:00am – 10:00pm
**Snack Bar hours – Monday thru Friday 12:00pm – 8:00pm / Saturday & Sunday – 12:00pm – 9:00pm
Guest fee is $2.00 per guest per day. A guest fee is accessed for someone who does not live in Arbor Station. Guest must be accompanied by members.
Pool Parties – a Pool Party reserves one side 0f the lower pool area. $20 non-refundable reservation fee, plus a $2.00 per guest fee
Grill rental – $5 per half hour or $10 for full hour…to rent you must see Sue, Troy or Krystel or on duty pool monitor
Picnic Area private parties – $50 for up to 4hrs + $25 Deposit and $15 – clean up fee (if not in same condition as rented)
Lost key fees are $10 for replacements…….Pool rules and regulations are Posted at the pool, please adhere……..Pool dues – $60.00 for 2018 season…. All HOA dues must be current to use Pool and Tennis Court amenities and for rental of community Clubhouses.. ..
**During severe weather, the pool will close until it is safe to re-open or for the remainder of that day, whichever is required to provide safety to our residents**
See a complete list of our pool rules and regulation as the pool snack bar – all pool rules with be strictly enforced by the pool staff on duty
Please be careful & alert when driving through Arbor Parkway due to Geese crossing near the Pond/Fountain area…we like our Geese and we want to maintain a safe pathway for them to cross in….slow down and be watchful!!
Below is a list of the improvement projects your board has been working on for 2018:
- New Park benches and Trash cans along the parkway
- New Picnic Tables for picnic area
- 3 New Kiddie Rocker toys for the Tots & safety border with child safe mulch
- New Teen and Child 1 bay swing sets & safety border with child safe mulch
- Newly reconditioned Softball Field with bases
- New Basketball backboard, New netting and New rim with basketball diagram stripes on pavement
- New AC Unit for family center
- Tennis court score board repaired and repainted
- New plants in the lower pool area
- Men’s and Ladies bathrooms remodeled in Pool area
The following are considered to be a Violation of the Arbor Station Covenants:
- Cars / Trucks/ parked on front Lawns / Grass
- Trash cans left at the curb after trash collection for more than 24 hrs
- Trash, Debris or other unsightly garbage in front yards not properly stored
- Trash discarded along the parkway
- Lawns not properly maintained / high grass
This content is restricted to site members. If you are an existing user, please log in. New users may register below.