Dear Arbor Station Homeowners
Thanks to all those who were able to join us for our annual pool party that was held on Saturday August 26,2017…..we had an enjoyable time and we wish that more homeowners could have attended this delightful event. We hope you enjoyed the Movie under the stars by the pool events that were held this summer in addition to the live DJ spinning our favorite tunes for kids and adults alike..the feedback we got is that it was great for all to enjoy. As we near the close of our pool season we want to thank all the residents of Arbor Station HOS for making this another successful and safe pool season. We look forward to seeing many more of you for our next community meeting which will take place in the fall of 2017…look for the upcoming announcement. we encourage everyone to attend these meetings when your schedule allows as your input and concerns are always welcomed.
As we continue to strive to make Arbor Station a Beautiful and Safe place to live we ask that you continue to help us along with the Douglas County Police Department in our ” IF YOU SEE SOMEHTING SAY SOMETHING ” campaign which is an ongoing theme throughout the year to encourage us as being neighbors to speak up when we see something that doesn’t look or appear to be right. Normally your gut instincts is a key indicator that maybe you need to “Say Something”…the Douglasville Police Department did canvass our neighborhood during the first week of May 2017 in an effort to re-engage our local law enforcement officials with the communities in which they serve, despite this proactive effort their have been 2 recent incidents which required the attention of law enforcement where gun activity was involved. Please know it takes a combined effort on the part of all of us as residents to be vigilant in our efforts to report suspicious activity in our neighborhoods…a simple call to 911 can make a difference in our lives as well as the lives of others. Our Police department will continue to monitor things within our community, however they can use your help!! …we will be inviting the Douglasville Police Department back to one of our annual community meetings later in the year to discuss Safety Tips and being aware of what’s going on within our community…..Please keep being vigilant and if you SEE SOMETHING, SAY SOMETHING!! – call 911 when in doubt as Safety is our number one concern!
The pool will be closing by September 17, 2017 and will remain closed until the 2018 season.
Guest fee is $2.00 per guest per day. A guest fee is accessed for someone who does not live in Arbor Station. Guest must be accompanied by members.
Pool Parties – a Pool Party reserves one side of the lower pool area. $20 non-refundable reservation fee, plus a $2.00 per guest fee
Grill rental – $5 per half hour or $10 for full hour…to rent you must see Sue, Troy or Krystel or on duty pool monitor
Picnic Area private parties – $50 for up to 4hrs + $25 Deposit and $15 – clean up fee (if not in same condition as rented)
Lost key fees are $10 for replacements…….Pool rules and regulations are Posted at the pool, please adhere……..Pool dues – $60.00 for 2017 season…. All HOA dues must be current to use Pool and Tennis Court amenities and for rental of community Clubhouses.. ..
Please be careful & alert when driving through Arbor Parkway due to Geese crossing near the Pond/Fountain area…we like our Geese and we want to maintain a safe pathway for them to cross in….slow down and be watchful!!
Below is a list of the improvement projects your board has been working on:
- Re-plastering of the lower pool & leak repairs
- Repair of lights in the upper Pool & expansion joints along walkway
- Service to all 4 AC Units for the clubhouses
- New solar lights to be installed at the entrance to each sub-community
- Pressure washing of all the white fencing and signs throughout the community
- Painting of the white park benches along the parkway
- Painting of the Arbor Station sign at the entrance of Creekwood Drive
- Re-paving & Re-striping of our community clubhouse parking lot & 3- handicap spaces provided
- Repair of our Volley Ball court area with new sand and border
- New plants in the lower pool area and along the parkway area & some islands
- Repair to the community center ice machine
- Clubhouse locks repaired
- New electronic Key Card system for upcoming pool season
- Painting of Men’s and Ladies bathrooms in Pool area
- Private updated website for registered community members (all Arbor Station official business will be conducted on this site ONLY!!)
- Cleaning of the Pond along Arbor Parkway & new fountain head
- Official answering service to filter community related calls for Clubhouse Rental & General information
The following are considered to be a Violation of the Arbor Station Covenants:
- Cars / Trucks/ parked on front Lawns / Grass
- Trash cans left at the curb after trash collection for more than 24 hrs
- Trash, Debris or other unsightly garbage in front yards not properly stored
- Trash discarded along the parkway
- Lawns not properly maintained / high grass
- Please help us to keep Arbor Station a Beautiful & Safe place to LIVE!!