2 SWIMMING POOLS, 4 TENNIS COURTS, BALLFIELD, CHILDRENS PLAYGROUND, PICNIC PAVILION, FAMILY CENTER AND COMMUNITY CENTER
RULES, HOURS OF OPERATION AND REGULATIONS APPLY TO ALL AREAS.
During severe weather, the pool will close until it is safe or for the rest of the day, whichever is required to provide safety.
- Children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult 18 or older.
- Proper bathing attired is required. Cutoff jeans, long pants, thongs, men’s bikinis, sagging pants, etc. are not allowed
- Children not “potty trained” must wear swimming pants. Disposable diapers are not allowed in pools.
- No boisterous conduct allowed. This includes fighting, running, pushing, foul language, loud music, lewd behavior or any act that disturbs or endangers others.
- Glass containers are not allowed at poolside.
- Drinks are not allowed at poolside.
- No smoking except in designated area.
- Do not play with or on the flotation ropes.
- No back flips or front flips allowed.
- Diving is permitted from poolside in designated areas only.
- No gum allowed inside the pool area.
- No pets, unless they are “Service” animals.
- Water guns and ball throwing should be done away from others and only to willing participants.
- Everyone is responsible for cleaning up after themselves and disposing of all trash that they have created. Please help by picking-up any trash even if it is not yours.