FAMILY CENTER AND COMMUNITY CENTER, 2 SWIMMING POOLS, TENNIS COURTS, SOFTBALL FIELD, BASKETBALL COURT, VOLLEY BALL SANDBOX PLAY AREA, CHILDREN’S PLAYGROUND, PICNIC PAVILION, WALKING TRAILS
RULES, HOURS OF OPERATION AND REGULATIONS APPLY TO ALL AREAS.
During severe weather, the pool will close until it is safe or for the rest of the day; whichever, is required to provide safety.
- No smoking except in designated area.
- Children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult 18 or older.
- Glass containers are not allowed at poolside. Drinks are not allowed at poolside.
- Proper bathing attire is required. Cutoff jeans, long pants, thongs, men’s bikinis, sagging pants, etc. are not allowed. PROPER BATHING SUITS ENFORCED! NO EXCUSES OR EXCEPTIONS. SAFETY FIRST!
- Children not “potty trained” must wear swimming pants. Disposable diapers are not allowed in pools.
- No boisterous conduct allowed. This includes fighting, running, pushing, foul language, loud music, lewd behavior or any act that disturbs or endangers others.
- Do not play with or on the flotation ropes.
- No back flips or front flips allowed. Diving is permitted from poolside in designated areas only.
- No gum allowed inside the pool area.
- No pets, unless they are “Service” animals.
- Water guns and ball throwing (no footballs allowed) should be done away from others and only to willing participants.
- Everyone is responsible for cleaning up after themselves and disposing of all trash that they have created. Please help by picking-up any trash even if it is not yours.