FAMILY CENTER AND COMMUNITY CENTER, 2 SWIMMING POOLS, TENNIS COURTS, SOFTBALL FIELD, BASKETBALL COURT, VOLLEY BALL SANDBOX PLAY AREA, CHILDREN’S PLAYGROUND, PICNIC PAVILION, WALKING TRAILS
RULES, HOURS OF OPERATION AND REGULATIONS APPLY TO ALL AREAS.
- No smoking except in designated area.
- Children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult 18 or older.
- Glass containers are not allowed at poolside.
- Drinks are not allowed at poolside.
During severe weather, the pool will close until it is safe or for the rest of the day; whichever, is required to provide safety.
- Proper bathing attire is required. Cutoff jeans, long pants, thongs, men’s bikinis, sagging pants, etc. are not allowed
- Children not “potty trained” must wear swimming pants. Disposable diapers are not allowed in pools.
- No boisterous conduct allowed. This includes fighting, running, pushing, foul language, loud music, lewd behavior or any act that disturbs or endangers others.
- Do not play with or on the flotation ropes.
- No back flips or front flips allowed.
- Diving is permitted from poolside in designated areas only.
- No gum allowed inside the pool area.
- No pets, unless they are “Service” animals.
- Water guns and ball throwing should be done away from others and only to willing participants.
- Everyone is responsible for cleaning up after themselves and disposing of all trash that they have created. Please help by picking-up any trash even if it is not yours.